In a bid to further improve conditions for all accredited photographers at Punchestown we request that you familiarise yourself with the conditions for accreditation outlined below.
- All Photography Accreditation applications must be submitted by 6th of April 2018. Under no circumstance will any photographer receive accreditation on the raceday itself. Agencies and picture desks please ensure you have applied for sufficient accreditation by this date as there will be no exceptions to this condition.
- Punchestown Requires photographers to provide evidence, at time of application, of Public liability Insurance for an industry standard minimum of 6.5 million. [lease scan and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photographers and/or agency or picture desk representatives must attend a mandatory photographer briefing before racing on the opening day of the festival. It is the responsibility of the agency/ picture desk rep to relay the information given at this briefing to their contracted photographers.
- There will be two levels pf photographer accreditation for the 2018 Punchestown festival
- Track/enclosure level is limited to photographers who regularly work at and are familiar with shooting images at sporting, equestrian and/or horse racing events. This level of accreditation will be issued at the discretion of Punchestown racecourse. Please only apply for this level of accreditation if absolutely necessary.
- Track/enclosure photographers will be issued with a distinctive red photographer bib which must be worn to gain access to the designated photographer area on the racecourse. If you do not have and wear this bib you will not be granted access to the track
- Enclosure only level photographer accreditation will not have access to the race track itself but will be permitted access to all other areas where photography is permitted.
Any photographer disobeying the rules, causing an inconvenience or encroaching on other photographers work, attempting to gain access to undesignated photo areas or causing any level of safety concern to jockeys, horses, members of the public, industry, staff or contractors will receive one warming before having their accreditation removed.